Saturday, November 27, 2010

Time flies ...

... when you're (not) having fun. The past few weeks have been a blur of runny noses, sinus pain, coughing, and just generally feeling like poo. Also, Thanksgiving. :)

I don't know if it has just been a change in the weather, or what - but we've no sooner gotten over one cold and we've gotten another. Or, as with this week's entertainment, we took our annual family photos and took some pictures in the grass, and there was something in the grass that affected us all. We were all fine Thanksgiving morning, but by that night, not a one of us could breathe.

I promise that as soon as I have unclogged myself of antihistamines and can type a sentence without blowing my nose or wiping one of the kids, I will be back to my normal interesting outtakes on life.

Until then, remember that God gives us more than fluffy bunnies. (Just wish He didn't give us allergies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment