Thursday, March 21, 2013

... and then the fan got hit ...

I was having so much fun blogging again, and then I started working.  Holy cow, so many hours and soooooo tired.  But I'm loving my job every single day, I'm so grateful for the extra income and fun!  Adjusting to a longer schedule has been difficult, though.  Trying to keep my schedule organized has been a HUGE challenge.  Trying to leave a little bit of time for myself to write just took a backseat.

Then, things got even more complicated.  I may have mentioned in the past that our oldest son, Red, has Asperger's.  There are times when his behavior becomes a hinderance to everything else we do in our lives.  Please don't get me wrong, I love my son dearly and cherish him.  But parenting him goes beyond difficult sometimes, and this past month has just been one of those seasons.

I don't think I'm in a position yet where I feel comfortable sharing all of the details.  Honestly, I'm not sure I ever will be.  At the end of the day, the details really don't matter.  All that matters is that we love him, we pray over him and for him without ceasing, and that we're going to do everything we can to get him the guidance and help he needs and deserves.

All of that to say, I realized that even with all of this in the air, I realized just how much I missed writing, again.  So, I will get back to it ... eventually.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment