Sunday, December 4, 2011

Melancholy.

I'm having this feeling tonight - I'm not sure where it is coming from. I'm not in a bad mood, but not really in a good mood. I'm not feeling any anger or frustration or sadness ... but not giddy or excited or silly. Just kind of ... meh. Blah. Ugh. I started going back thru and reading my blogs again - I'm so all over the place, you'd think that I'd either learn to focus or something. Meh. Once again, it has been awhile since I've written. I think I would best be served if I stopped apologizing for my long absences. I'm really proud of the things that I write ... when I actually do sit down and write. I just know that - whatever this is - better be temporary. After a very busy couple of weeks, I need a couple of days for my brain to go into a bit of rehab, not become encumbered with more unnecessary and unfounded gobbeldy-gook. Maybe I need to find a fluffy bunny....

No comments:

Post a Comment